Follow | Dashboard
The Price

i want you know boy !
Tuesday, December 13, 2011 | 2:40 AM | 0 comments
 
 




hello pees ! how are you ? I wish you good kay ~ in this entry i would choose to speak in english n campur-campur ya ! thats why i want to apologize first for my broken grammer..i'm not smart in english !

for this entry i want to credit to 'that boy' ! i can't mntion his name here..I just hope that he would read my entry here..okay I want you to know that I don't like the way you treated me..i hate that ! u ask me that you want to know me closely??..yeah..closely like what??! like ur bff or gf??! if that gf you boleh blah laa..i don't hate couple..but,,it's not the right time to me couple okay ! i want to study first~ i hope you will undrstand what i would tell you
 
even you call me every night..i can accept it..i don't mind ..with pleasure i received you as my bff if you want..if you do not like it you boleh belok kiri..belok kanan..hantuk kpla kat dinding n blah ~ cruelly me right ?! wutever ! n One more thing i want to you know that i really-really HATE FAKER !! n i don't wanna be fool bcoz of you !! kay ~ just here  i want to you know..;D one more time I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND k ♥ ♥ !!

Labels:


The Author

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend ♥iloveyou♥

✦Profile✦ ✦Credit✦ ✦ Entries✦